Friday, September 7, 2012

Intruders: KEEP OUT!!!

Our house was abandoned for a few years before we moved in, and as a result, a lot of the kids like to use our yard as a short-cut to the neighborhood behind where we live.  At first I tolerated it because the kids weren't doing anything harmful to our yard, and they seemed nice. They were simply passing through. Then our house got broken into. Ever since then, I have been paranoid that someone is going to break-in again, and that this time, we'll be home. I suspect that it was one, or a few, of the kids that use our yard as a short-cut.

Now, due to the break-in, we are going to be putting up a fence! As of September 22, 2012, our property will be closed off to trespassers. I will not hesitate to call the cops, if I see people on our property. This will definitely ease my mind, and help to create a safer environment for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment